Banner Image

All Services

Programming & Development Math / Algorithms / Analytics

Econometrics, Statistics & Data Analysis

$25/hr Starting at $125

Hi there,

Welcome to my Service! I am pleased to have you here!

My name is Emmanuel. I have more than ten(10) years experience in using software in performing statistical, econometrics, financial, economic and data analysis. Over the years, I have assisted and worked with others to perform both business and academic (undergraduate, graduate, doctoral) statistical analysis. I possess a quantitative based graduate degree: MSc Financial Engineering which combines concepts in mathematics, statistics, economic, finance and programming. I also possess an undergraduate degree in Economics and Statistics.

I perform analysis using Stata, R, SPSS, Python and Microsoft Excel in these areas and more:

• Math
  • Trends
  • Statistics
  • Prediction
  • Probability 
  • Forecasting
  • Factor Analysis
  • Cluster Analysis
  • Regression Testing
  • Time Series Analysis
  • Impact Analysis
  • Statistical Analysis
  • Predictive Analysis
  • Diagnostic Analysis
  • Prescriptive Analysis
  • Quantitative Analysis
  • Qualitative Analysis
  • Descriptive Analysis

Feel free to contact me first and then place your orders for quality and timely service.

Best regards,

Emmanuel.

About

$25/hr Ongoing

Download Resume

Hi there,

Welcome to my Service! I am pleased to have you here!

My name is Emmanuel. I have more than ten(10) years experience in using software in performing statistical, econometrics, financial, economic and data analysis. Over the years, I have assisted and worked with others to perform both business and academic (undergraduate, graduate, doctoral) statistical analysis. I possess a quantitative based graduate degree: MSc Financial Engineering which combines concepts in mathematics, statistics, economic, finance and programming. I also possess an undergraduate degree in Economics and Statistics.

I perform analysis using Stata, R, SPSS, Python and Microsoft Excel in these areas and more:

• Math
  • Trends
  • Statistics
  • Prediction
  • Probability 
  • Forecasting
  • Factor Analysis
  • Cluster Analysis
  • Regression Testing
  • Time Series Analysis
  • Impact Analysis
  • Statistical Analysis
  • Predictive Analysis
  • Diagnostic Analysis
  • Prescriptive Analysis
  • Quantitative Analysis
  • Qualitative Analysis
  • Descriptive Analysis

Feel free to contact me first and then place your orders for quality and timely service.

Best regards,

Emmanuel.

Skills & Expertise

AnalyticsData AnalysisData ModelingData VisualizationEconometricsEconomicsFinanceFinancial AnalysisFinancial EngineeringMachine LearningMathematicsMicrosoft ExcelPythonR ProgrammingRegression AnalysisRegression TestingResearch And AnalysisSPSSStataStatistical AnalysisStatistics

0 Reviews

This Freelancer has not received any feedback.