Banner Image

All Services

Other

Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint Expert

$10/hr Starting at $30

I am fluent in English with knowledge in Computer Science. I have experience in Microsoft Office Suite basically Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint and as Customer Service agent. Throughout my career, i have done extensive data entries on Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint. I am accurate, fast, efficient and have the zeal and knowledge to complete your project to the maximum standards. I look forward to working with you.

About

$10/hr Ongoing

Download Resume

I am fluent in English with knowledge in Computer Science. I have experience in Microsoft Office Suite basically Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint and as Customer Service agent. Throughout my career, i have done extensive data entries on Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint. I am accurate, fast, efficient and have the zeal and knowledge to complete your project to the maximum standards. I look forward to working with you.

Skills & Expertise

Computer ScienceCustomer ServiceEnglish LanguageExcelMicrosoftMicrosoft ExcelMicrosoft PowerPointMicrosoft WordPowerpointScience

0 Reviews

This Freelancer has not received any feedback.