Banner Image

All Services

Writing & Translation

translation

$12/hr Starting at $40

I am Amenya Cudjoe Mawutor a copy editor, proofreader, and manuscript evaluate. I am a translator, I compile and convert scripts and programs written in different languages into a different language (the target language) that is functionally equivalent. This is without losing the functional or logical structure of the original program. i have edited and proofread novels, short stories, academic titles and many more. I started out from university writing for various music mags, and took it upon myself to check the proofs of one of the smaller ones every month having spotted a few errors in previous issues. I soon realized it was my mission to rid the world of errors. After a while I set up my own website offering editing services, and have twee-zed typos out of all sorts of documents, from charity reports to novels about the fall of the Roman Empire

About

$12/hr Ongoing

Download Resume

I am Amenya Cudjoe Mawutor a copy editor, proofreader, and manuscript evaluate. I am a translator, I compile and convert scripts and programs written in different languages into a different language (the target language) that is functionally equivalent. This is without losing the functional or logical structure of the original program. i have edited and proofread novels, short stories, academic titles and many more. I started out from university writing for various music mags, and took it upon myself to check the proofs of one of the smaller ones every month having spotted a few errors in previous issues. I soon realized it was my mission to rid the world of errors. After a while I set up my own website offering editing services, and have twee-zed typos out of all sorts of documents, from charity reports to novels about the fall of the Roman Empire

Skills & Expertise

EditingEducational ConsultingLanguage LearningLanguage TranslationManuscriptMusic ProductionReportsShort StoriesWriting

0 Reviews

This Freelancer has not received any feedback.