Master Electrical and Computer Engineer, USA UTK.edu
USA, University of Tennessee Knoxville year 2006-2009. GPA 3.65
Master Electrical and Computer Engineer.
ID VERIFIED Guru.com account.
More than 20 years of experience.
BSc. Electronic Engineer since year 1998.
Electronic engineering design and development. Large experience product development, prototypes, microcontroller based products design, PCB board design, layout, schematics, firmware, c language programming. Also Xilinx and Altera FPGA programming. Labview programming.
Several successful freelance projects developed:
1. Ultrasonic Flaw Detector (NDT - Non Destructive Test) . High frequency (2 MHZ to 20MHz) ultrasonic pulses MAX4810, AD8331, AD9271 and the highly integrated MAX2084.
2. Bluetooth Heart Rate and Oximeter Wrist Watch Monitor . MAX30101, ATSAMD21J18 MCU, Bluetooth, LED, buzzer, and Android APP.
3. Microsoft XBOX Keyboard controller firmware for AIMPAD LLC. Custom Keyboard that could be used simultaneously as HID Keyboard, HID Mouse, XBOX Microsoft controller and MIDI controller. USB descriptors and USB enumerations, optical analog sensors.
4. Diaphragm Pacer System for ALS patients . NeuRx DPS (Synapsebiomedical.com).
5. Electronic Cigarette, 200W Regulable and Rechargeable with Touch LCD. LTC3887 350kHz Step-Down Converter with PMBus.
6. EEG Wireless. Electroencephalogram sensor 8-Differential Channels/electrodes ADS1299 with Bluetooth.
Time-to-Digtal converter. CADSOFT, EAGLE PCB design, Schematic and Layout. Microcontroller programming. FPGA programming XILINX, ALTERA. Labview programming. Labview FPGA programming.
Several Electronic Components Vendors, and Tools.
Texas Instruments, Atmel, Microchip, SiliconLabs, Renesas, Arduino, Raspberry Pi, BeagleBone, Maxim Smiconductor, Analog Devices, etc.