I am looking for someone to fulfill a LONG CAREER as a VA with my firm to help with all kinds of odds and ends tasks & Research
I would start you out doing simple random things personal things for me.
This would include all kinds of odds & ends :
- managing my music & Movie libraries
- posting and managing my craigslist and ebay listings
- researching various car, truck & jeep projects. My current one will be finding the parts to convert a ford f-150 into a raptor. You don't have to be a mechanic or professional, but just have a general interest or share the same hobbies/interests as most of this will just be internet research
- odds & ends research
- if you are good at tech stuff, you could also help with researching various technology & computer stuff, setting up my company email, text, and vmail system etc. as well as manage the database, mailchimp, bomb bomb, and our mass texting & CRM platforms
I have a lot of work if you are meticulous about following written instructions and double checking your work. Accuracy is critically important.
If you are good at this, then we may want to promote you. I have an investment advisory, Insurance & Mortgage Company that we could use help creating financial balance sheets. let me know if you have any general experience with anything financial. Let us know if you know how to read general statments from clients & be able to tell if they are CDs, IRAs, 401ks, Mutual Funds, Life Insurance, etc.
Do not submit a resume. instead, answer the questions below by copying my questions and putting your answers below them in a different color font or in all capital letters
1. why do you think you would be a good fit for this job, what is your background? What interests or experience do you have that would allow you to excel at this position?
2. would you prefer short term or long term work
3. what is your availability in california (Pacific U.S. Time)
4. are you looking for part time or full time work
5. how long have you been a free lancer for?
... Show more