• Configured and managed various AWS Services including EC2, RDS, VPC, S3, Glacier, Cloud Watch, Cloud Front, and Route 53 etc.
• Hands-on experience on implementing Cloud Solutions using various AWS services including EC2, RDS, S3, EBS,EFS,ELB,Elastic Beanstalk, Code Pipeline, Code Build, Code Deploy etc.
• Hands on experience on Architecting and securing the infrastructure on AWS using IAM, KMS, Cognito, Cloud Trail, Cloud watch, Config, Trusted Advisor, Security Group etc.
• Expertise in Cloud Infrastructure, Automation. It includes Amazon Web Service (AWS), Jenkins, SVN, Github,tomcat,,Continuous build deployment using Jenkins.
• Deployment of Database Migration from on-premises to AWS and S3 Migration of 5TB images.
• Deployment of Amazon Aurora Database architecture with Load Balancer.
• Benchmark testing to server by hitting 1 million hits and testing a load average.
• Deployment of Cloud Front Distribution & Failover for Best CDN and ensuring a milestone best architecture.
• Experienced in designing cloud models for Infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-service (PaaS), and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS).
• Good knowledge on Migrations from On-Premise Infrastructure to AWS Cloud.
• Good understanding of monitoring tools like Splunk, Nagios.
• Designing and deploying scalable, highly available, Secured and fault tolerant systems on AWS.
• Selecting the appropriate AWS service based on data, compute, database, or security requirements.
• Identifying appropriate use of AWS Architectural best practices. Identifying appropriate use of AWS Architectural best practices. Identifying appropriate use of AWS Architectural best practices.
• Estimating AWS costs and identifying cost control mechanisms.
Reviews For This Service