1. Redesigned a sports organization's website which was poorly designed in Front Page. The website was given a fresh look using Homesite, Dreamweaver and Photoshop. Work on this website led to a referral to redesign another sports club's website.
2. Hired by a politician during his re-election campaign to "tweak" his website, originally designed by two high school students. Politician was elected and requested that I design his new website, without the high school students!
3. Currently working for a non-profit, updating their website and doing newsletters, brochures and other graphic projects. Major updates on the website included redesigning an outdated on-line store.
4. Worked for a non-profit and designed the logo, slogan and all graphics needed for a large conference in 2001, including brochures, stationary, signs and an 80 page program book. The conference was held again in 2005 and I worked on all of the graphics work for the conference.
5. Redesigned "virtual culture camp"
1 Review For This Service