**Rate and Minimum is set at 0 because this depends on what is involved in each individual project**
I am an aspiring freelance writer, hoping to learn the ropes now, seeing as I hope to become a full-time freelance writer once my schooling is completed. I am looking for a starting point, despite my prior experience with writing, and hoping to show others my potential and what I may bring to the table.
SUMMARY OF MY QUALIFICATIONS
• Great with meeting deadlines, as well as working on multiple projects at once
• Exhibit great control over the English language
• High speed typing skills, as well as reading
• Passionate for the job, thus dedicated to create great content
• Have mastered many writing styles, with said styles being items such as writing interviews, editorials, etc.
This is the one thing I’m lacking on a professional level. However, I do have some things to show, on a less professional basis;
• Have written for newspapers
• Have been recognized within multiple nation-wide writing contests, the greatest of these being a top 10 finalist in a national contest to meet Barack Obama
• Working towards a Journalism degree
WHY WOULD I BE A GOOD CANDIDATE TO HIRE?
I’m going to be completely honest; I’m probably not the most experienced for the job. However, I have several factors, which are listed below, which show why I am still cut for the job;
• I am hard working. I want to, someday, make a full-time career out of this, and thus I want to give it my all while I can.
• I’m quite OCD when it comes to writing. To some, OCD can be a bad thing. To me, however, it means I become a perfectionist as I write, and thus I tend to avoid comes to writing. To some, OCD can be a bad thing. To me, however, it
Reviews For This Service