Writing & Translation
WHAT IS BETA READING?
A beta reader reads your manuscript from start to finish and offers feedback along the way. This might be the first person you share your draft with, and the feedback you receive may substantially change elements of your manuscript. You may also choose to use a beta reader if you want only part of your manuscript reviewed, such as a chapter or even a single scene.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
My beta reading package includes:
- identifying plot holes and other prevalent plotting issues
- assessing character development
- pinpointing inconsistencies in continuity
- noting recurring errors in grammar, syntax, and usage
- providing overall review of work with suggestions for revisions
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED?
Rewriting and editing of any kind are not included.
WHAT DO I GET?
One final Microsoft Word document with in-line comments/suggestions and an overall review of the work.
*Note: I specialize in Fantasy and Science-Fiction. No erotica, please.*