• Experience in developing, supporting maintaining large corporate systems in ERP systems and Financial Systems
• Extensive use of Microsoft SQL Server and BI stack (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS), utilising SQL Server (T-SQL, Stored Procedures etc)
• Data Modelling and Data warehouse design
• SSAS incorporating Microsoft Tabular and Microsoft Multi Dimensional Models
• Extensive experience in Power BI
• Considerable experience in data analysis and transformation – ETL processes using SSIS and Azure Logic Apps
• Microsoft Certified Professional.
• Strong trouble shooting, analytical and problem solving skills and focus on serving the business/customer.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Microsoft Certification Exams
DAT101x : Data Science Orientation
DAT201x : Querying with Transact-SQL
DAT203.1x : Data Science Essentials
DAT203.2x : Principles of Machine Learning
DAT204x : Introduction to R for Data Science
DAT207x : Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Power BI
DAT209x : Programming with R for Data Science
DS101X : Statistical Thinking for Data Science and Analytics
70-150 Windows Operating System Architecture (Result = 725/1000)
70-176 Designing and Implementing Desktop Applications with Microsoft® Visual Basic 6.0 (Result = 1000/1000)
70-175 Designing and Implementing Distributed Applications with Microsoft® Visual Basic 6.0 (Result = 985/1000)
70-100 Analyzing Requirements and Defining Solution Architectures (Result = 933/1000)