I am a game developer with a wide array of skills seeking to earn extra income by taking on side projects as a programmer. My main area of expertise is developing C# applications using Visual Studio.
As the developer behind a Video Game Studio I have developed the flagship title from inception to deployment (I do not wish to publicly reveal this title but will to potential clients). This product is available on multiple platforms, including Windows PC, Steam, Xbox 360 and PlayStation Mobile.
• Experienced C# end-to-end application developer with proven ability to see projects through the development lifecycle.
• Programmed application from scratch in C# using Visual Studio.
• Designed multi-user and real-time graphical user interface.
• Optimized and refactored code to perform well on multiple platforms with differing hardware limitations.
• Managed project from start to finish while following defined requirements and limiting scope creep.
• Communicated with quality assurance testers to eliminate bugs and improve performance, usability and overall quality.
• Proven ability to quickly adapt to new technologies and acquire new skills without the need of outside guidance.
• Graphic Design – Rendered all graphical elements in “Boot Hill Heroes” using a variety of software tools, including Photoshop.
• Writing, Editing – Proficient in copy and technical writing with experiencing in communicating about a broad range of subjects.
• Marketing – Executed an expansive marketing plan for Experimental Gamer Studios including online social media as well as in-person sales.
University of Missouri-Columbia
Bachelor of Arts in Computer Science
Bachelor of Arts in English (Creative Writing Emphasis) with Honors
Bachelor of Arts in International Stud
Reviews For This Service