Hello! Thank you for taking the time to look at my profile.
I’m a graduate with industry experience, looking for Product Design or CAD Design Engineering projects. I’m a well organised, proactive designer with a balance of technical and creative skills, strategic thinking and a meticulous attention to detail. I believe speed, independence, patience and reliability are key attributes in successful design consultancy and strive to have these disciplines in every project I do.
I can provide a wide variety of design and engineering based skills such as:
• Providing technical drawings including geometric tolerances and processes of manufacture.
• Being fluent in complex surface modelling techniques and algorithmic modelling.
• Using FMEA analysis techniques such as motion studies, interference detection, animation, stress and deformation.
• Designing for manufacture to optimise parts for machining.
• Working with reputable CAD designers, to develop good practices.
• Keeping an up to date BOM & part numbering system as well as working off a PDM.
• Appling sound engineering principles to technical problems
• An understanding of electronic design including software and hardware.
• A Knowledge of Material properties and selection.
• High standards of numeracy and literacy.
• Value Engineering.
• To confidently Present in front of a large audience as well as defend design decisions in a formal environment.
• A good understanding of British regulations and standards for design.
• A mastery of communicating ideas quickly and effectively using a combination of sketching, modelling & CAD to evaluate potential solutions
Reviews For This Service