1. 4 years of professional writing experience.
2. B.A. in English/Journalism from Fairfield University.
3. Currently craft innovative copy for ad campaigns for prominent vitamin and supplement company, spanning websites, catalogues, direct mail, brochures, product sell sheets, vendor deal sheets, newsletters and in-store handouts.
4. Fine-tune print ads for accuracy, consistency, grammar and compliance with F.D.A. regulations.
5. Ad campaigns include Puritan’s Pride, Vitamin World, Nature’s Bounty, American Health, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Pure Protein and Flex-a-min®.
6. Proofread all articles and layouts for 3 prominent health, sports and fitness magazines: Axl, Healthsmart Today and Healthwatchers.
7. Utilize strict attention to detail under stringent daily deadlines while copyediting at publishing firm.
8. Compose, edit and proofread sell copy in accordance with F.D.A. and F.T.C. regulations for nutritional supplement brochures, product reference sheets, catalog
Reviews For This Service