Published author, responsible for writing IT policy for the Commonwealth of Virginia, contract creation. • Author of two books and numerous articles.
• Drafted the Commonwealth of Virginia’s Web Standard policy. This Standard is a required standard for all Executive Branch agencies with a Web presence.
• Provided press release content for the Office of the Governor, the Secretary of Technology, and the Virginia Information Technologies Agency (VITA).
• Technical writing, fiction and nonfiction writing, copywriting, and documentation experience in both the public and private sectors.
• 15 years of experience in private business, federal, state, and local government project management, design, business analysis, strategic and branding direction, and Web consulting.
• Won the government’s prestigious “Best of the Web” contest four times.
• Won multiple e-government awards, including the 2002 EGOV Pioneer award for Live