• Responsible for costing, estimating and planning projects.
• Responsible for ensuring best value is obtained for the project including supplier base, use of internal and external resources.
• Takes a lead in preparing schedule data for proposals or contract negotiations as requested and checks and confirms that the correct scope of work is reflected on assigned schedules.
• Integrates inter-discipline schedule requirements and constraints to establish logical work sequences for assigned disciplines or specialties.
• Reviews and assesses the work sequences with the total project plan.
• Establishes and implements methods for determining activity durations within assigned disciplines or specialties.
• Develops specific project codes of accounts and work breakdown structures, and recommends appropriate modifications and revisions for new work items assigned.
• Identifies, analyzes and monitors schedule deviations for assigned disciplines or specialties including subcontractor submittals and recommends corrective action/work-around solutions for project considerations.
• Ensure the implementation of planning and schedule procedures and prepare plans, schedules and progress reports for projects being implemented
• Monitor the planning and scheduling of projects during their execution
• Ensure the implementation and control of schedules associated with the projects’ contractual requirements
• Administer all planning issues for projects
• Establish progress measurement systems
• Ensures inter-disciplines are aligned and logical work sequences are established in schedules
• Ensure schedule execution is consistent and aligned across any related projects being implemented
• Perform continuous risk analysis of project schedules
• Proactivity work with the (contractor’s and company’s) project management teams to ensure allocated tasks are carried out per schedule
• Carry out in depth review and analysis of submittals from contractors relating to planning, scheduling, progress measurement, reporting, time analysis, productivity, etc.
• Monitor the reported progress and schedule status and identify areas of concern impacting the progress and schedule of the project and advise project management on the proposed corrective actions
• Identify critical and sub-critical activities of the project and analyse their impact on the overall completion schedule considering the actual status and trends
• Review resource deployment by contractors for determining its adequacy for meeting the schedule and recommend enhancements if required
• Evaluate variation request/claims for extension of project schedule made by contractors and make appropriate recommendations to project management for approval
• Prepare weekly and monthly progress reports and periodic presentations to project management
• Prepared reports for project status, milestones and deliverables.
• Performed version controlling of project plans.
Reviews For This Service