Design & Art
10+ years experience in international environments from diverse industries, in administrative, management and creative positions. I am a designer, manager, observer, dreamer and listener. I am fluent in Spanish, English and Portuguese. I am a dynamic, organized and flexible person with a strong willingness to learn about new things. I enjoy movies, art, design, traveling, walking, writing, books, the rain and the beach.
I have an advanced education with a Master’s Degree in Business Innovation and a Bachelor in Industrial Design. I have a wide range of skills and interests and want to put them to good use in preferably, some social projects. I do not like to do the same thing for too long, instead I am drawn to interesting projects with continuous challenges.
Some of my interests are:
- Marketing, brand management and communication
- Photography. Check my amateur online portfolio at: http://olhares.sapo.pt/marandina/
- Graphic design & Illustration. You can check out a published example of my work in Amazon at: http://goo.gl/CqJZ7w
- Design. A soon-to-be-updated portfolio can be found here: www.coroflot.com/marandina.
- Foreign cultures. I am an advisory board member for AMIPP, A.C., Mexican representative of IAESTE® International Association for the Exchange of Students for Technical Experience -. Full information at: www.iaeste.org; www.amipp.mx
- Languages. I am currently learning Italian and give Spanish lessons as a volunteer teacher at SPEAK. Full information at: www.speak.social/pt/
- Also, I want to be a writer!