• Prepare source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities.
• Process customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
• Enter customer and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard or optical scanner according to screen format.
• Maintain data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
• Verify entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data; combining data from both systems when account information is incomplete; purging files to eliminate duplication of data.
• Test customer and account system changes and upgrades by inputting new data; reviewing output.
• Secure information by completing data base backups.
• Maintain operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
• Maintain customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Reviews For This Service