- Developed key management / security portion of a FIPS 140-1 cryptography module implementing IPSec, PPTP, etc.
- Developed test plan and implemented API and test code for a PCI bus master DMA coprocessor device, did board bringup and debug.
- Defined and wrote a Windows VxD to implement a compressed cache for the swap file
- Led a team of three engineers responsible for test plan and applications for a FIPS 140-1 cryptography module
- Performed extensive testing and benchmarking for a retail software product
- Coded optimized C and assembly language routines implementing various data compression, encryption formats
- Supported customers in the field in bringing up designs and debugging failures in the field.
4 Reviews For This Service