• Information Technology Data architect with international experience. Alejandro have over 12 years of work experience in different companies in the IT Sector always dedicated to the delivery of services, the last 7 at executive level responsible for areas of system development, implementation and support, serving clients from different business areas: Financial, Manufacturing, Consumer, Government, Transportation and Telecommunications; in Argentina, Chile, Uruguay, Brazil, EEUU and abroad.
• With solid knowledge in PMP and Scrum, methodologies and system development processes, quality models and standards. He is a trained IT DBA for Development and Production Support areas with more than 12 years of experience supporting several projects on different areas.
• He has managed development solutions using technologies such as "Business Intelligence – BI", "Datawarehouse - DWH", Financial Legacy and non Legacy Systems, Java applications; with OLTP and OLAP databases, as well as Oracle ERPs.
• With leadership skills, business-oriented, decision-making, focus on delivering results and continuous improvements.
• Alejandro has 12+ years of strong consultancy experience in System Development and Production Support at EDS / IBM:
• He has worked with different organizational models: On shore, Offshore and Best shore; with different IBM/PMI worldwide organizations.
• Focused on processes, methods and concepts to increase quality and productivity: Engineering Methodologies, Design, System documentation, QA revisions, Testing, Production Support readiness, ISO-900, CMMI and ITIL.
• He has worked for clients from different locations and business areas as: Bank Comafi (Argentina), IBM (USA), IBM (Argentina), Axeso5 (Argentina), Gilbarco (US, Chile, Brazil, Uruguay, Argentina), Celistics (US, Chile, Brazil, Uruguay, Argentina, Mexico), Teletech (Argentina), Building Co (Argentina), Renatea (Argentina.
Reviews For This Service