Docker training schedule (2x 4 hours sessions)
* Installing Docker (Linux, Windows and OS X)
* Installing Docker Machine
* Creating your first Docker container
* Docker Images: What’s an image? Learn how to create an image from a running container.
* Dockerfiles: Learn how to build an image from a Dockerfile. Review the most useful commands.
* Docker Hub: What is it? Pushing and Pulling images from Docker hub. Automating with Docker Hub.
* Networking - port mapping, local and inter-host container communication.
* Deploying applications with Docker
* Introduction to container orchestration with Compose
* Docker security (container security model, securing access with TLS...)
* Overview of the Docker remote API - Main endpoints. Live coding example of API use
Reviews For This Service