Professional and past academician civil / geotechnical engineer with over 35 years of significant and successful experience in civil / geotechnical engineering projects by designing, design check, construction supervision, consulting during design and construction and project management. Special experience in dam engineering and tunnelling. My amassed engineering experience has provided me with the opportunity to develop strong client relations and to acquire the ability to lead multi-disciplinary teams.
My skills include:
- Managerial skills
- Ability to develop creative solutions to problems and communicate them.
- Clear understanding and application of building and constructions regulations.
- Understand the process of project planning, ability to keep the job on schedule.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Excellent knowledge in civil engineering with emphasis on geotechnical engineering, tunnels and dams.
- Methodical way of thinking.
- Extensive on-site experience on big infrastructure projects.
- Project management in tunnel and dam construction.
- Costing/budgeting experience.