Your great ideas deserve flawless presentation. Let an experienced editor help refine your manuscript, business proposal, or other written material into an exceptional, compelling product that engages your audience and outshines the competition!
I am an Ivy League-educated communications professional with background editing and refining all kinds of written materials, from high-value business proposals, to high-gloss marketing materials, to creative works of art—all while applying the same high quality and level of attention to every project.
As a communications specialist with a leading consulting firm, I have performed editorial and final quality assurance reviews for all types of print materials, large and small, including (but not limited to):
• Educational print and electronic resources;
• Marketing and promotional materials;
• Multi-million dollar winning business proposals; and
• Song lyrics, short stories, and other works of fiction.
Whether you need a light copy edit to eliminate grammatical and spelling errors, or an in-depth reworking to improve structure and flow, I offer a full suite of editorial services, including:
• Light copyedit for grammatical issues and spelling errors;
• Medium-level edit to improve sentence structure and overall flow;
• In-depth review for structure, content, and messaging;
• High-gloss formatting and layout support for a visually compelling product;
• Adaptation of written content into artful PowerPoint presentations; and
• Strategic guidance from start to finish.
See "Feedback" for testimonials regarding my success as an editor and proofreader.
Reviews For This Service