Hello, I'm working with ELK Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, Enterprise Search, Beats,..) for about 5 years , I have experience in both side of elasticsearch : maintenance Elasticsearch Cluster and also Create Visualization in Kibana and Create Search UI Application with Queries and also importing data from MySQL, Mogodb , CSV files , …. with logstash tool.
These are some of my responsibilities in my Previous projects (this was a production level project):
• Maintenance Elasticsearch cluster
• Setting up & maintenance all 60 Elasticsearch servers with 35 TB Hard Disk and 300 GB of RAM.
• Setting up & maintenance Kafka & RabbitMQ message brokers in two cluster of Elasticsearch
• Use the Graylog tool to monitor and manage the amount of input data
• ETL big volume of data from/to other platforms.
• Create management dashboards with Kibana.
• Implemented CDC mechanisms in Linux platform with Logstash.
• Setting up Prometheus for monitoring Linux hosts metrics Thanks.