I have a Master's in Public Health in Epidemiology and International Health from the University of Michigan. I am currently looking for part time or short term projects as I work towards my PhD in Epidemiology (project is focused on dynamic mathematical modeling of infectious diseases).
My experience is centered around data collection activities for clinical trials and includes:
- liaising with programmers to design web-based data collection tools
- designing forms (Case report forms) and guidelines (SOPs) for data collection
- training international sites to enter study data
- real time data monitoring
- statistical analyses
- dynamic transmission modeling
- creating reports for ministries of health, donors and the WHO
I have worked both in the field and remotely and am proficient in R, MATLAB, SAS and Excel.
Reviews For This Service