iTax US

Blue Bell, Pennsylvania, United States

Yearly Stats: $0 Earned |

Expat Tax Services

Every US citizen or Greencard holder, regardless of whether they are living & working in the US or not, must file a US tax return. Many variables affect the tax situation for expatriates, such as foreign taxes, foreign earned income & housing exclusion, social security taxes, US state residency, and FATCA

Our professionals have spent years dealing with such issues, and can provide excellent tax preparation & consulting services to people who are either planning a move or have already settled abroad.

$75 / Hour
$0 minimum budget

Browse Similar Freelance Experts