More than 17 years’ experience in development and programming of electronic devices.
• Professional skills: schematic and PCB design.
• Utilized chips: Broadcom SoC, Realtec SoC, Amlogic SoC, Mstar Soc, Allwiner SoC, ARM7/9/11, Cortex-M3, M4, OMAPL1X, TMS6xx etc.
• Development of 2-8-layers PCB in Mentor Expedition CAD with utilizing BGA chips (0.5-1mm pin step).
• Good knowledge of FCC and CE certification processes.
• Experience in custom DDR3 layout routing.
• High speed interface routing (HDMI, USB2/3, RGMII, TS etc.)
• RF layout experience (DVB-C,S,T2 receivers, custom Wi-Fi
• Good practical experience in SolidWorks CAD.
• Considerable experience in development of analog circuit units.
• Great experience in debugging of single-threaded and multi-threaded applications using JTAG debuggers.
• Prior experience working with MEMS devices (accelerometers, gyroscopes, and magnetometers).
• Optimization of circuitry in digital and analog devices in order to reduce total energy consumption.
• Development of battery-powered wearable devices.
Reviews For This Service