A Fellow Chartered Accountant (FCA) with over 18 years of experience (14 years with Deloitte & Touche) in the field of Finance, Assurance, Financial & Corporate Advisory, and Risk Management. I have helped clients in preparing for growth, embrace the digital agendas, optimize costs, and maximize operational efficiency, and helped them in devising strategies for growth, transformation, and value creation. I am currently a Partner in Dawood Saif Chartered Accountants and Co. Some of the key skills that I have acquired over the years include:
• Fully aware of the International Financial Reporting Standards, Auditing Standards, and Laws including Income Tax laws, Corporate Laws, Treasury operations, Investment valuation, including Government Securities and Shares.
• Help clients in better Financial Management and Risk Management.
• Skilled in preparing statutory, compliance, and management reporting.
• Financial Modelling skills, preparation of budgets, and forecasting.
• Due Diligence for both buyer and seller side.
• Preparation of feasibilities, and business plans for projects and companies.