I am most familiar with Python and Django as far as back-end development is concerned. But I am willing to investigate other frameworks that may suit the requirements better. The time spent for researching and learning other frameworks will not be charged.
Database wise, I have experience working with MySQL and PostgreSQL and basic knowledge about Google BigQuery.
I have experience working with AWS services: S3, SWF, Secrets Manager, Code Deploy.
I've worked with RabbitMQ as a medium for inter-process communication and Celery for recurring and asynchronous tasks.
I have worked with Docker containers and virtual machines.
The service includes:
- discussion of requirements (either in meetings or via email)
- back-end development
- front-end development
- unit, functional and integration tests
- deployment of the application in the production environment (this includes any third party servers/applications required by it)
- documentation for the code, installation, troubleshooting
- front-end design and mock-ups
- third party services: the client should provide access to the platform on which the application would run and also any licences required to run 3rd party services