At Grant Professional, our mission is to provide high quality grant writing and development to enhance the fundraising options and resources available to organizations seeking to make a difference in the lives of others.
We have written numerous successful grants including the following:
• $20 million: Health Resources Service Administration (HRSA), 2010-2015
• $100,000: Housing Urban Development (HUD), 2010 & 2011
• $700,000: Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS), 2009
• $75,000: City Government, Raleigh, 2009
• $250,000: City Government, Durham, 2008
• $150,000: National Science Foundation (NSF), 2008
At Grant Professional, we write and clearly articulate competitive grant applications. Our grant writing involves development of the following elements:
o Matching of the grantor's and the grantee's missions
o A persuasive need statement
o Goals that describe the ultimate change to be accomplished
o Measurable objectives with outcomes
o Strategies that identify program activities
o Evaluation measures that ensure program evaluation success
o A budget representative of the project
I am a dynamic and experienced grant writing professional with an MBA from Duke University. I am experienced in researching, writing and evaluating grants and proposals on behalf of nonprofits, governments, hospitals, churches and schools. Additionally, I bring strong organizational, analytic, problem-solving and writing skills to my work on behalf of clients.
My key skills include:
- Grant writing
- Grant searches
- 501(c)(3) nonprofit development
- Grant readiness preparation
- Reviewing/editing grants and other materials
Please contact me to find out how easy it is to get started and work with me!
Please visit www.GrantProfessional.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 919-417-4013.
Reviews For This Service