I am an IT infrastructure specialist having more than 10+ years of experience.
I specialized in Networking, Cisco, Software & Hardware Licensing and Administration, Wireless Administration.
I have good Expertise on below :
- Networking Design in Packet Tracer
- Cisco Simulation Help
- Packet Tracer Solutions (PKA Files only)
- Report Writing Guidance for Network
- Network report writing and documentation.
- Technical Documentation & Report Writing
- Routing Protocols (Static and Dynamic)
- Troubleshooting of network (Simulation and Real)
- ACL Configurations
- Network Troubleshooting
- Drawing Network Diagrams.
- CCNA Lab’s
- Microsoft Server Configuration and troubleshooting.
- Designing of the whole Network
- Remote Access troubleshooting of a network
- WLAN Configuration (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax/ad)
- Network Sub nettings such as Class A, B, C, D, E Sub-netting.
I know protocols: OSPF, VLAN, PPP, PPTP, L2TP, DHCP, DNS, NTP, SMTP, SNMP, STP, RSTP, SIP, SSH, Telnet, traceroute, ping, FTP, TFTP, HTTP, HTTPS, POP3, IMAP, POP3 NV2, WiFi, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax/ad, mesh, hotspot, WPS, static routes, PIM, IGMP, IGMP proxy, IPv4, IPv6, ICMP, TCP,UDP, HLS, RTP, and many more.
Please discuss requirements to avoid any kind of misunderstanding before.