What I can do for customers
Relying on my professional technical background, I can follow up tooling schedule and timely report to customers on any issues and progress of the project, also guarantees that customer’s technical requirement is followed, The following objectives can be met.
- On-time Delivery - Assuring customers that project is produced to customers standards and requests.
- Anything communicated in a timely and clear way.
- Complete project management and support from concept to final part inspection and approval.
Experience & Capabilities
- 20+ years of experience in plastic molding industry
- 10+ years of experience in the project management of the whole processes, including mold design, manufacturing, assembly, injection molding, etc.
- Familiar with the management of the processes, timetable and quality control during project development.
- Extensive experience in customer maintenance and supplier selection and evaluation.
- Familiar with injection molding parameter optimization, parts quality control and judgement;
- Capable of technical solutions, processing and control of secondary operations of plastic parts.
- Understand the properties of various engineering plastics and the use of matching steel.
- Familiar with the design of all kinds of plastic mold structures.
- Familiar with the five Quality Core Tools - APQP, FMEA, MSA, PPAP, SPC - in automotive industry.
- Rich experience in ISO and TS16949 (IATF16949) operations and other standards like HASCO, DME, PUNCH, MISUMI.
- Skilful at using a variety of drawing software, AUTOCAD, PRO/E, UG, SOLIDWORKS, etc.
- English speaking.