Certified Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt (MBB), Certified Master Project Manager (MPM), Founding Member of Association of Change Management Professionals and Certified Leadership Coach. Over 20 years of combining Lean Six Sigma team building - coaching and mentoring, Theory of Constraints, Manufacturing Engineering, Design Engineering, Industrial Psychology/Industrial Technology, Leadership Coaching and Manufacturing Management experience. Published a book on Sustain utilizing employee engagement techniques to create a project identification pipeline for management of prioritized improvement opportunities (RIPIT). Five patents awarded so far, three pending.
Some examples of my cost effectiveness are as follows:
• As an Environmental Consultant I saved a Stainless Steel recovery company over $300 million in fines for tons of slag that were turned into sales.
• In over 30 projects over 3 years I saved a manufacturer an average of $30,000 per project.
• At USPS I reduced the throughput of a distribution facility by 25% through the “Blue Standard” Lean Mail Processing. This operation was rolled out nationwide.
• At USPS I coached the team of Black Belts and Green Belts on the “Delivery of the Future” project which, once implemented nationally, saved the USPS $725 million / year.
• At USPS I designed an employee driven Safety Initiative which reduced the accident record from 9% to 5% in eight weeks; also implemented nationally.
• At USPS I mentored the use of GPS delivery routes (Dynamic Routing) which enabled CCA temp labor to function as regular package delivery saving over $15 per hour per person.
• As CI consultant to Starbucks I facilitated over 10 Kaizen events each of which saved at least 40% in time and 40% in steps.
• In one year at Ashley Furniture I saved over $850,000 in projects.
Reviews For This Service