Provide experienced technology leadership for your business.
Management of standard IT functions: software development; technical operations; internal support; quality assurance and project delivery.
Management of standard departmental functions typically required of IT: team management; strategy development, alignment and execution; departmental, project, capex/opex budgeting; contracts (source, SLAs, outsourcing) and commercial support (bids, M&A); problem solving; risk management; process improvements; governance and compliance.
Example uses for this service:
1) Kickstarting the IT side of a new business, particularly one that will be highly/globally distributed
2) Leadership/delivery of a large project, program, or initiative
3) Covering for absence or a sudden departure
4) Opportunity-driven transient surge in IT work at a senior level such as M&A or a big new business opportunity suddenly appears
5) Setting up a new technology office or offshore capacity; or establishing a technology center of excellence.
This service can be tuned to your business culture, strategy, capabilities and needs. It can be a "keep the lights on" service, or focused on new revenues through innovation and solution development. It can be compliance with existing ways of doing things or pioneering new ones.
On location for an agreed period is possible.
Reviews For This Service