• 10 years of IT industry experience encompassing a wide range of skill set, roles and industry verticals.
• 8 + years of Experience in Integration, Web & Windows applications using Microsoft BizTalk Server, EDI X12, ASP.Net, C#, EDIFACT, IDOC, XML, .Net Framework.
• IT Professional with about 4+ years of experience in Build & Release management, code migration, Configuration Management
• Experience in working as Build & Release engineer for release automation to achieve continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI and CD).
• Experience in using Build Automation scripting like, ANT, and Maven.
• Docker deployments
• Experience in using Build Automation using like Maven and Ant Scripts with Jenkins
• Experience in Administration/Maintenance of source control management systems, such as SVN, , GIT (Distributed Version Control)
• Closely worked with BA, Dev, QA, Product Owners and other teams for product delivery.
• Have 3 years of experience in designing and developing ASP.net applications
• Good at laying down the development framework for an integration project involving BizTalk technologies in terms of identifying right BizTalk components and webMethods to use, project dependency structure for solution, defining the coding standards, process for build automation.
• Worked on EDI, FIX, Flat File, HL7 Assemblers/Disassemblers for BizTalk.
• Learned CRM Salesforce from IBM iLearning tool.
• Data Migration from Data base to Salesforce and Mule soft ESB, Any point Studio.
• Learned how to create rules and defined related tasks, email alerts, and field updates.
• Learn how to Configuring SFDC workflow rules, Approval process, Custom Objects
• Used Shell scripting languages including PowerShell for Windows systems.
• Configured GIT,Cheff and JENKIN for build and deployment process.
• Proficient in analyzing and translating business requirements to technical requirements and architecture.
Reviews For This Service