With an enriching experience of around 7 years of having worked as a full time Virtual Attorney/Freelancer for various Law Firms. I have independently handled cases related to Personal Injury (Dog Bite, Wrongful Death, Auto Accidents, UM/UIM Coverage and Insurance Disputes matters), Deceptive Trade Practices, Bankruptcy (Chapter 7 and 13). I have directly worked with the Attorneys, paralegals, legal assistants, law clerks, clients. I am involved in the preparation of various legal documents (described below in detail), managing client files on legal software such as Needles and Leap, performing extensive case law research. Knowledge of O' Connors Civil Forms – 2011, O' Connors Civil Forms – 2015, O' Connors - Texas Causes of Action Pleadings - 2011
Nature of Work Performed
• Chapter 7 & 13
Preparing Medical Summary
• Drafting Demand Brochures.
• Drafting Petitions
• Drafting Discovery Requests- Interrogatories, Request for Production and
Request for Admission.
• Drafting US State Courts Motions & Petitions.
• Drafting Exceptions to Defendant’s Answers.
• Answering to Defendant’s discovery requests.
• Drafting Letters to Court Officers, Citations etc.
• Drafting Mediation Packages and Notebooks and actively participating in the
• Drafting Trial Notebooks.
• Drafting Power of Attorney, Will & Testament, Medical Power of Attorney and Self
• Calendaring events on Needles, creating TDo’s for upcoming trial, mediation, and
other important deadlines.
• Performing Extensive research on US State Court Cases and Summarizing the
Judgments, providing a research of the articles involved to the US Attorneys.
• Knowledge of Westlaw.
• Working on Needles, Leap, Best Case Bankruptcy Software
Reviews For This Service