I have been an advertising and marketing specialist since 1989. I began my career in the television industry, working as a writer/producer of programs and commercials. From there I transitioned into corporate communications and marketing management, where I gained experience in virtually every medium and style of business communications.
Services I offer include:
- Corporate communications audits
- Market research
- Media planning & placement
- Public relations
- Marketing plans for both business-to-business and consumer clients
- Direct mail (mailer creation, strategic mailing lists)
- "From concept to delivery" production of brochures, advertising (including print, radio, television, and more), flyers, newsletters, and any other creative marketing needs.
I hold a B.A. cum laude in Communication (with a concentration in Broadcasting) from the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga. I am an active member of Mensa, and I serve as editor of the organization's Connec
Reviews For This Service