I have my bachelor's degree in English literature and a Master’s Degree in Interactive Journalism. When it comes to communication in any form of expression, do not settle for less than you deserve. Let me know how I can help you achieve your goals and score high, whatever project you are involved in.
I began working online some years ago, mostly writing articles, blogs and press releases for clients all around the world. Soon, I realized that small businesses and startups have been having a hard time finding reliable freelancers, who know how to get it right the first time and stay within budget. This is exactly what I have to offer.
As regards content, my writing is second to none. Unique and original articles, compelling press releases that convert readers to customers, copy that builds confidence and supports your brand.
Starting online in 2013, I have been crafting since my thoughts and ideas into words and phrases. I became an expert in SEO and smart keywords, and I have been delivering text for almost any purpose and business - even for markets I could not imagine were that huge in the first place: health and well-being, self-improvement, gambling and betting, sports, social networks and dating, e-commerce and website content, product descriptions and reviews, manuals and how-to guides, music and celebrity news, lyrics and speeches, food and recipes, visiting and travel, and technology and communication devices, among others.
I am an experienced freelance writer with a broad range of writing styles, especially technical and academic writing. Whatever the task, I spend time carefully considering every single word and crafting well-researched content with a unique voice and flow.
Specialities and experience include:
* Wrote a series of academic articles for Explorable.com, covering the history of science, experimental design, and statistics. These articles have been cited by leading academics and institutions in papers and textbooks.
* Many years experience of academic editing and formatting for ESL students
* Specialist subjects include biology, psychology, sociology, applied linguistics, and history
* Formatting and editing papers for submission to academic journals
* A specialist in writing technical papers for gas, water, and electric utilities, as well as the construction industry.
* Writing successful grant applications for charities and businesses
Article Writing and Website Content:
* Article writing covering a broad array of topics, including psychology, construction tools and methods, and Greek culture and history, Travels,
* Has ghostwritten three books covering the history of oriental rugs, Middle Eastern politics, and applied linguistics