• Gas turbine components reverse engineering & development
• Extensive application knowledge of ASME Y 14.5 & GD & T
• Calculating worst case & RSS (Root Sum Square) tolerances as a part of tolerance stack up analysis for feather-seals, vanes, diaphragms, honey combs, brush seals etc
• Creation of complex 3D surface parametric modeling of airfoils/fir tree root/platform of blades & vanes, part modeling of shrouds, diaphragms etc & assembly models to check fits & clearances using reverse engineering techniques.
• Creating casting & machining drawings in accordance with the gas turbine industry & manufacturing feasibility (EDM, STEM drilled, Laser holes, TBC coating, grit blast, shot peen etc).
• Airfoil section data calculations (chord length, min-wall, twist, gauge height, throat area etc.)
• Excellent concept design & problem solving skills
• Hands on manufacturing experience.
• Working knowledge on Pro-E/W.F 5.0, Catia V5, Solid works, AutoCad, Hypermesh
• Ability to work with minimum or no supervision, also a good team player.
Reviews For This Service