Software Engineer with deep expertise and knowledge in Microsoft SharePoint content management platform technology and methodologies, Software Quality Assurance and Information Security, possess 6+ years’ hands on experience.
SharePoint Administrator at TEO Islamabad, Pakistan from Jul 2014 till now. My responsibilities include:
• Infrastructure and capacity planning for SharePoint farm based on user requirements.
• Setting up SharePoint 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and Office365/SharePoint Online.
• Configuring users’ permissions at various levels – Portal, Site, List and Libraries.
• Defining SharePoint governance in compliance with Organization and departments’ policies.
• Defining and configuring taxonomy at various level in order to utilize common terms across multiple units of organization.
• Developing/customizing different audit reports.
• Monitoring SharePoint’s Farm health and fixing issues
• Creating and designing SharePoint Portal.
• Deploying/publishing SharePoint Portal on different environment e.g. Development, Staging and Production.
• Installing and configuring office addon integrated with SharePoint.
• Upgrading SharePoint from Moss/2010 to SharePoint 2016 and SharePoint 2019 using various tools e.g. PowerShell and SharePoint Manager 2013.
• Debugging SharePoint solutions using Fiddler and IE debug tool.
• Extensive experience in MSSQL database Backup and Recovery.
• User synchronization, Search configuration and load balancing of SharePoint WFE, APP Servers.
• AppFabric – Distributed Cache configuration for performance boost.
• Deep understanding of Windows Server, DNS and Active Directory.
• Deep understanding of SharePoint features at different level.Typescript) for Office 365 – SharePoint online.
Besides my SharePoint core skills, I’ve added skills & expertise in:
• Microsoft Azure DevOps 2019.
• Microsoft Hyper-V.
• Sound knowledge of monitoring tools like Nagios.