More than 12 years in management and software development. Experience in the design, development and project leadership of software applications in multiple industry environments. Technically oriented to state-of-the-art computer/information systems. Considerable background in application development, program design and directional leadership. Accomplished Microsoft Windows, Windows NT, Palm OS and Web based developer. Familiar with all aspects of designing, developing and testing effective software applications.
- Lead developer and architect for all PalmOS(C) and conduit (Visual C++, MFC, OOD) based applications and implementations. Experienced in Palm database ( pdb) and PC based database conversions and transfers, via conduit and TCP/IP connections.
- Developed and implemented the companies technology to a wireless internet application for such devices as the Palm Pilot SPT1500/1700, HandSpring, QualComm's SmartPhone
- Converted and implemented upgrades to current compressMore than 20 years in software management and development with Architect level experience. Experience in the design, development and project leadership of software applications in multiple industry environments. Experienced in small fast-paced projects as well as complex projects with dozens of people including outsource and offshore personal. Accomplished Microsoft Windows, Android, iOS, Windows Phone, Windows CE, VxWorks, LabWindows, Embedded, Windows Phone, Apple Mac OS X, Linux, IAR WorkBench Xilinx, Code Composer, VxWorks (Tornado and Workbench), application, embedded and Web based developer utilizing C/C++/C#/Java/MFC/VB/Carbon. Familiar with cryptographic products/protocols, embedded systems, RTOS(Real Time Operating Systems), Automated Test Equipment and hardware, J1939, 1553, FIPS 140-2/3, Suite B, OS/Kernel Level Development, Device Drivers, wireless development, multi-threading, OMA specifications, Device Management, protocol analyzers/sniffers and extensive development with TCP/IP, WAP, SMS, GSM, CAN, … Familiar with all aspects of designing, developing and testing effective software applications.
Sample work history:
- Re-architected, refactored and improved on-board real-time management control system to enable new functionality, performance and maintainability which included but not limited to real-time information between vehicle and base station, wireless communications (GPRS),J1939/J1708 communication, …
- Solved integration issues that involved modification of software for electronic controls, displays and communications used in the commercial and industrial transportation market.
- Worked on embedded modular components to resolve system issues such as,wireless data messaging problems with the IVLU (Integrated Vehicle Logic Unit), GPS positioning within the Mobile Data Terminal, vehicle ‘stop’ priorities and order, optimization of product performance, and more.
Reviews For This Service