In the past 5 years I have worked on many projects both large and small. They range from simple cell phone games to complex multi-user J2EE servers (for large, international companies). My greatest strength is the ability to understand a project and what makes it a success. Once this information is garnered the technical parts become quite easy.
Some example projects I've worked on from start to finish include:
* Created PHP-based website for hardware vendor.
* Created racing car game for J2ME cell phones.
* Create BREW application to download daily content.
* Developed API allowing network-enabled cell phones to communicate with a multiplayer server (I also designed the server).
* Architected J2EE intranet server that interfaces with a Java SWING GUI and a C++ processing engine.
* Created multiplayer AOL IM bot server in Java.
* Architected J2ME multiplayer server.
* Created a PHP site that allows cell phones to view a
1 Review For This Service