* 9+ years designing and coding applications for all iOS devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, etc).
* Built code under Apple's Xcode compilers, LLVM, GNU G++ & GCC, JBuilder and Oracle among others.
* Authored and coded with many Object Oriented function classes which cross-compile and work in multiple architectures (iOS and Android), or projects that build both iOS and MacOS target applications.
* Debugging skills: familiar with performance tools such as those that ship in Xcode Instruments, to source level tools, and even assembly with LLDB or GDB.
* Familiar and easily adaptable with procedures & tools (such as Agile Scrum, Code Collaborator, Jenkins, TestFlight, etc.) for writing, reviewing, delivering & fully documenting code.
* Forward thinking: backups regularly performed; code always archived via Git & GitHub, Subversion (svn), CVS, Perforce, SourceSafe and other version control setups. Knowledge of many UNIX System Administration techniques.
* Exceptionally friendly and personable: not hesitant to deal with customers, enjoy taking on leadership roles.
* Flexible: very comfortable working on own, as part of a large effort or group, but especially in smaller (4-5) person close-knit teams.
4 Reviews For This Service