Seasoned, highly technical consultant with expertise in building large-scale global network and security infrastructure for companies such as tumblr, Sound Cloud, ESPN, Verizon, Citi and more. Skill set includes:
- Layer 2/3 Network Architecture and implementation including global Peering & ISP operations.
- Layer 4-7 Application Delivery including D/DoS protection architecture development and roll out.
- Layer 4-7 security with Firewalls, Intrusion and Threat Prevention, Encryption / Decryption / VPN. Also experienced in building NOC/SOC Operations.
- Linux system platform hardening and automation in Data Center & AWS / Azure ecosystems.
- Forensics, identifying compromised systems along with point-of-compromise and compromise methodologies as well as mitigations.
- White-hat Ethical Hacking and fuzzing to highlight vulnerabilities in Privacy, integrity and availability systems.
- Compliance - to meet PCI, HIPAA, GLBA and other industry compliance standards.
** Holder of multiple patents on networking, security and anonymity technologies.
** Author of "Unified Cloud Security" Book.
** Expert witness to Congress on Wireless Wiretapping
** Advisor to multiple Silicon Valley Startups including Palo Alto Networks and Netscreen Advisory Board.
Reviews For This Service