• Oracle Application DBA Tech Lead with 18 plus years of progressive professional experience with Oracle Applications Technologies, Oracle Products and full cycle of Oracle E-biz suite (11i and R12) implementations.
• Lead DBA supporting implementations and upgrades of EBS 11i to R12 (12.1.3/12.2.3/12.2.4/12.2.5/12.2.6) including platform migrations.
• Experience in Install, configure, patch and support multiple Fusion APPS databases and Fusion Middleware stacks (11.1.5/11.1.8) and integration with IDM.
• Extensive experience in Leading Installation, Upgrade and Migration of Oracle 12i/11i/11.x supporting Financials, HRMS, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, iexpenses, isupplier, iprocurement, iLearning, Public Sector Financials and Federal Financials. Global (multi-country) and multi-language (NLS), and multiple reporting currency (MRC).
• Experience working on Sunflower, Prism and Markview applications. Patching/Upgrade experience related to Middleware and Database.
• Hands on experience with cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, Private Cloud, Platform as a Service, Software as a Service)
• Experience installing and configuring Oracle Audit Vault and Firewall Appliance with 220.127.116.11 DB.
• Experience working on High Availability Configuration using VCS and Configuring Data Guard. Experience in Installing and administering Oracle 10g / 11g RAC and Oracle Data guard.
• Has extensively designed Disaster Recovery (DR) sites for various clients and have successfully conducted DR exercises / drills as part of recovery best practices.
• Experience in Installation and configuration of OAM 11g, OID 11g, OIF, OVD 11g, OHS 11g/12c WebGates & Access Gates, and Directory Integration Platform (DIP). Experience configuring OID/SSO and AD configuration with 11i/R12 (12.1.3/12.2.3/12.2.4/12.2.5). Experience integrating SSO solution with EBS/OBIEE/SunFlower Applications.
• Has Hands on experience in WebLogic, ORACLE SOA, Hyperion Financial System and Essbase administration.
• Experience in configuration of OBIEE with Oracle Applications R12/11i, Oracle 10g Discoverer to use with Oracle Applications. Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) support.
• Design/deploy technical architecture to securely (DMZ) support EBS (11i / R12) products (iexpenses, isupplier, etc.).
• Implementation Oracle Business Intelligence (OBIEE) as the preferred enterprise reporting software.
• Experience in Installing, Configuring, Upgrade and Administering GRC Suite applications (AACG, PCG, CCG, GRCM, and GRCI) with Oracle Applications 11i/R12 (12.1.3 / 12.2.x) on Weblogic.
• Experience in configuration of Business Intelligence systems with Oracle Applications R12/11i, Oracle 4i and 10g Discoverer to use with Oracle Applications.
• Experience in SSL configuration, Workflow Mailer Notification troubleshooting and configuration.
• Experienced and proficient in performance tuning of E-business suite using statspack, tkprof, and oracle provided tracing.
• Proven Ability to establish
5 Reviews For This Service