1. Software QA project management for multiple release cycles of PC to host and client/server application suites.
2. Automation of smoke test (SILK) to launch each application in suite, after each nightly build (BVT). This allowed us to find flaws in install and/or the build itself before release to QA.
3. Creation of Test Matrix prototype that included test plans for the QA team, links to test cases, VBA for on-the-fly metrics tracking.
4. Creation of ASP front-end in InterDev that queried SQL backend (software failure database). Results were specific to QA/Engineering needs and were easily web accessible.
5. GUI design/standardization for hospital software.
6. Install developer and build engineer
Reviews For This Service