SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Financial Analyst / Marketing Analyst with over eight (8) years of experience expertise in financial analysis, sales, marketing, market research, and product research
• Expertise experience in performing financial analysis in the marketing department for forecasting energy sales (gas, electric, etc.), market penetration analysis, ROI, NPV, IRR and DPP analysis on new investments, etc.
• Hands-on experience in supporting the product management department in creating numerous financial reports, mass marketing material for online niche activities, such as, event marketing, trade shows, conventions
• Expertise experience of producing many financial and management reports, both on a regular basis as well as, on demand on an ad-hoc basis, using MS Excel, MS Access and other report writing software
• Obtained a PhD degree in Business with Financial Analysis and as minors
• Worked as a Financial Analyst and Quantitative Market Research Analyst at AT&T for Eight plus (8+) years performing financial analysis, database marketing, market segmentation analysis, conjoint analysis, factor analysis and cluster analysis
• Experienced interpreting the results of financial analysis performed on data gathered to make business decisions
• Created many MS PowerPoint presentations to present the results of the analyses performed in a real life decisions in simple, easy to understand and visually and graphically vivid formats
• Performed Regression Analysis, Forecasting and Trend Analysis, as well as, Financial Evaluation of Investments, such as, ROI using NPV, IRR, and DPP methods
• Used SAS, SPSS, STATISTICA as well as advanced EXCEL (including Pivoting, VBA macros, lookups, etc.), and MS ACCESS queries.
• Working knowledge of SAS PROC SQL, SAS MACRO, SAS IML, SAS STAT
• Worked with SQL and ACCESS for data extractions
• Utilized external data sources to merge, join and append various databa
Reviews For This Service