Cost Estimating / Quantity Surveying/ Drafting/ AutoCad/ Civil 3D Autocad/ schedule and planning/PM/
- Analyzing tender document, following with tender briefing to the management and prepare the road map for the assigned team to start working, in addition to investigate site before bid.
- Determine critical path schedule and sequence of work
- Resource analysis (Labors, Equipment’s… etc.) for in-house work
- Send a proper request for Quotation for Vendors / Subcontractors, followed by analyzing the quotations /Proposals technically and financially, which help me to build a huge supplier Index / Inventory to my company ( for local / International Markets)
- Link the historical data (purchase orders and contracts) to the similar items in the new tender
- Break down each single item in Bill of Quantity
- Value engineering and alternate items
- Prepare the final cost + overhead sheets
- Very skilled to work on any Estimate program, I had a lot of training on that. Even I used to train all estimation team members on any updated estimation program because we used to work with many international construction companies as joint ventures, and each has their own program to work on.
- Prepare the technical submission for any kind of bid, (Method statement, Deployment charts, Man-hours charts, Plans and schedule)
- Can lead/handle a Design Built up tender from A to Z.
- After awarding I set up the budget for the projects, and do / supervise all the procurement works:
o Material Submittals / Engineers Approvals
o Material Purchasing
o Subcontracts Agreements
o Follow up Payments and delivery
o Preparing cost to complete report.
Reviews For This Service