Educated at Yale and Princeton and an innovative thinker and leader with over 18 years experience in New York's real estate community, Alex Cohen develops strategy, advises, manages and analyzes commercial office, retail and mixed used acquisition and lease transactions for tenants, landlords and investors.
Alex Cohen is frequently quoted in the media on commercial real estate and investing, including US News & World Report, USA Today, Huffington Post, Epoch Times and Crain's NY Business and he was recently interviewed on the floor of the NYSE by CheddarTV. His recent speaking engagements have included Columbia Business Schools' annual Retail and Luxury Goods Conference and Working Mother's annual Work Life Conference.
Alex is Centsai's (www.centsai.com) national real estate expert. His writing and videos focus on educating millennials about the opportunities of real estate investment including acquiring and managing real estate appealing to millennial tenants.
In addition Alex speaks and writes about:
* Investing in real estate (residential, commercial, 1031 exchanges, etc.)
* Leasing office and retail space
* Urban planning and design
* The "Millennials" and their impact on the housing market and property values
* Technology and changing demographics and valuation of real estate
* "Main Street" retail and the impact of e-commerce
* Real estate investment terminology (NOI, cap rates, IRR, etc.)
* Co-working and the workplace of the future
Reviews For This Service