In SaaS, we deliver software as a service over the web, eliminating the need of vast infrastructure, simplifying maintenance and support. "SaaS" and "cloud" are terms that are widely used interchangeably.
We have been delivering SaaS based solutions to our clients with comprehensive user interactive features for a wide range of industry verticals and have been successfully achieving client delight.
Cloud computing offers various deployment models, you can read the following and choose one that best suits your requirement -
- Public cloud - Resources are provided dynamically as a solution through web applications/web services
- Community cloud - This is best suited where more than one organization combine to build a computing solutions by sharing infrastructure for a higher level of privacy, security and/or policy compliance. The costs are borne by more than one tenant.
- Hybrid cloud and hybrid IT delivery - A hybrid storage cloud uses a combination of public and private storage clouds. These are useful for archiving and backup functions, allowing local data to be replicated to a public cloud.
- Combined cloud - Combined cloud environment consists of multiple internal and/or external providers to ease the transition to public cloud services.
- Private cloud - Users still have to buy, build, and manage infrastructure and thus do not benefit from capital or management cost. These are used essentially by enterprises and IT organizations where information and security concerns are critical.
Reviews For This Service