Total Experience – 28 years
Areas of Expertise
• Legal and Statutory requirements & compliance
• Liasoning with various Government authorities like PESO,MIDC,MSEDCL,DISH,MPCB,Merology,Electrical Inspector,PWD
• Plant Safety
• Energy conservation
• Water conservation
• Waste reduce, reuse and recycle
• Solar power Generation
• Open access for Electrical power
• Project Management
• HT & LT Electrical Projects
• Lighting Projects
• Infrastructure Maintenance
• Air Handling, Air conditioning and Ventilation projects
• Started career as a Diploma Engineering trainee with Blow plast ltd and was elevated up to Senior officer Plant Engineering with in the span of 8 years
• Joined Mahindra & Mahindra ltd Mumbai and worked in Project & Plant Engineering department for 3 years
• Transferred to Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd Nagpur as a Dy Manager Engineering services & was given added responsibilities of Capex, Projects, Waste Management, Safety & Sustainability in the span of 5 years and elevated up to Senior Manager
Major projects, activities completed
• 33KV 10 MVA substation with RMU’s
• Installation and commissioning of various machines for total connected load of 10000 KW
• 2 X 15 Ton Propane mounded bullets
• 2 X 22 KL HSD storages
• 235 kWp Roof Top solar power plant
• 300 KW equivalent Solar water plant
• 2.5 MVA open access power purchase agreement
• 2 X 273 KL Fire Hydrant pump stations fire hydrant line
• 200 Ton Water cooled chiller plant
• 5 MVA Power agreement with MSEDCL
• 300 KL Effluent Treatment plant
• 200 KL Sewage treatment plant
• 200 KL RO plant
• Training given on JSA,BBS to 3000 employees
• Agreement with Cement Industry for waste utilization in cement co processing.
• Planned and actively participation in various studies with fulfillment & completion of action plan on the topics of MCLS, Water, Energy, Biodiversity, Zero land filling, Waste to Wealth.
Key Responsibilities handled in Safety
• Legal compliances of the factory ( DISH , MPCB, MIDC, MSEDCL, PWD, Weights & Measures, PESO, Local Authorities )
• To advice management in complying with Safety norms, code of conducts, rules & regulations.
• Assist & advice management for effective implementation SHE Policy.
• To promote Safety Committee, to reduce hazards, unsafe condition etc.
• Conducting Safety Audit, Safety survey, EMS Audit.
• Inspection of the plant (General safety inspection, moving machinery’s inspection, PPE’s inspection.
• Checking of plant, equipment and processes are being maintained as required by any relevant statutory provisions.
• Accident Analysis (why, why analysis, calculation of frequency rate, severity rate) to find out the root causes of accidents.
• Designing Safety training modules for different safety related programs, Safety Induction Training, Refresh Training, and Awareness training.
• Process Safety and Accident Prevention in the plant
Reviews For This Service